Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. Status has a market capitalization of $438.63 million and $21.80 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Status has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Status token can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001525 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, Kucoin and AEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, EtherDelta, AEX, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Huobi, Binance, Upbit, Cobinhood, IDEX, Kucoin, BigONE, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.