Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 8.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Steem Dollars coin can now be bought for about $2.80 or 0.00032222 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Poloniex and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $29.77 million and $9.95 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,776.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.06 or 0.11571400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00028712 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00038823 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.46 or 0.00948475 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00024107 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00182041 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020697 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.