Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.25 or 0.00003062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, AEX, BCEX and Binance. Stellar has a market cap of $4.70 billion and approximately $45.22 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00864305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00110172 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00193367 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $753.76 or 0.09074350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Kraken, GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, BCEX, Qryptos, Exrates, AEX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Poloniex, Upbit, Gatehub, CoinEgg, Bitcoin Indonesia, RippleFox, Binance and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.