Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 13.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Storj has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar. One Storj token can currently be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00010520 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OKEx, Qryptos and IDEX. Storj has a total market cap of $114.71 million and approximately $8.28 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, Upbit, Binance, Tidex, Radar Relay, Qryptos, Huobi, BigONE, Bittrex, Liqui, Poloniex, ChaoEX, IDEX, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.