Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. During the last seven days, Storj has traded down 9.7% against the dollar. Storj has a market cap of $125.87 million and $7.34 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can currently be purchased for about $0.94 or 0.00010850 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, ChaoEX, Bittrex, EtherDelta, BigONE, IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Qryptos, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, Tidex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.