Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 22.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Storm has a total market cap of $80.30 million and approximately $12.42 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Storm has traded down 8.8% against the dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000240 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and Bancor Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.