Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 9.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 23.7% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for about $4.85 or 0.00058476 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Abucoins and SouthXchange. Stratis has a market cap of $478.81 million and approximately $5.35 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014521 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00093439 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00024009 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00036810 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.42 or 0.00581377 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Binance, Bittylicious, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, HitBTC, Coinrail and Abucoins. It is not presently possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.