Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Stratis has a market capitalization of $505.24 million and $5.57 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.11 or 0.00058930 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Binance and Upbit. During the last week, Stratis has traded 27.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015031 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00091843 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021473 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00037520 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.02 or 0.00610855 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 111.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Bittrex, Upbit, Abucoins, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.