Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 20% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Substratum has a total market cap of $104.09 million and approximately $7.62 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.46 or 0.00005661 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded up 17.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Tidex, COSS, HitBTC and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.