Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Substratum token can now be bought for approximately $0.49 or 0.00005709 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, COSS and OKEx. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $111.83 million and approximately $12.77 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Substratum has traded up 18.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Tidex, Kucoin, OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.