Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded down 15.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Synergy coin can currently be bought for $1.50 or 0.00018112 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Synergy has a total market cap of $5.23 million and $5,511.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Synergy has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $441.53 or 0.05337050 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017007 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013516 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 44.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000808 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synergy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.