Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 19.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00004709 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Livecoin, Bittrex and YoBit. Syscoin has a market cap of $203.39 million and $2.11 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded down 34.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004113 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006955 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016558 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 38.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00027075 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001153 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit, Tux Exchange, AEX, Livecoin, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.