Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Syscoin has traded down 27.9% against the US dollar. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.44 or 0.00005125 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Bittylicious. Syscoin has a market cap of $236.03 million and approximately $1.34 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004072 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007405 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016867 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 60.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029642 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Bittylicious and AEX. It is not possible to purchase Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.