TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, TaaS has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar. One TaaS token can now be purchased for approximately $5.26 or 0.00060527 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and HitBTC. TaaS has a market cap of $42.86 million and approximately $241,575.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.