TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. TenX has a market cap of $120.75 million and approximately $5.03 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can now be purchased for approximately $1.15 or 0.00014041 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, IDEX, Gate.io and OKEx. During the last seven days, TenX has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Liqui, CoolCoin, IDEX, Cryptopia, BigONE, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Kucoin, COSS, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Livecoin and ChaoEX. It is not possible to purchase TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.