Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. In the last week, Terracoin has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar. Terracoin has a total market cap of $3.57 million and approximately $3,535.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,359.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $962.43 or 0.11622700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00028232 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00172652 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021320 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.34 or 0.01721410 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021083 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010609 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Terracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.