Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Tierion has traded down 11.5% against the US dollar. Tierion has a market cap of $34.68 million and approximately $10.40 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tierion token can currently be bought for $0.0809 or 0.00000931 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00892340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00192572 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Tierion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Buying and Selling Tierion
Tierion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, EtherDelta, ChaoEX and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tierion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.