TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One TokenCard token can now be bought for about $1.12 or 0.00012857 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, CryptoDerivatives and HitBTC. TokenCard has a total market cap of $27.81 million and $153,759.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TokenCard has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TokenCard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
Buying and Selling TokenCard
TokenCard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta, YoBit, CryptoDerivatives and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenCard must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.