Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Torcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001575 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Torcoin has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. Torcoin has a total market capitalization of $41,390.00 and approximately $148.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $431.74 or 0.05240470 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016600 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 99.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000319 BTC.
Torcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Torcoin Coin Trading
Torcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.