TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. TransferCoin has a total market cap of $10.24 million and $477,468.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TransferCoin has traded down 15.7% against the dollar. One TransferCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.61 or 0.00019159 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.54 or 0.00268922 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010303 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy TransferCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.