Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.58 or 0.00055193 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Triangles has traded down 41.5% against the U.S. dollar. Triangles has a market capitalization of $491,272.00 and $109.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00058785 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014771 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00094308 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00023867 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00036812 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.00581713 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000289 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.