Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. Triggers has a total market cap of $27.84 million and $966,206.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Triggers has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. One Triggers token can now be bought for approximately $0.87 or 0.00010004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.