TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. TRON has a market capitalization of $2.22 billion and approximately $196.03 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TRON has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TRON token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, CoinEgg, Bit-Z and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $775.07 or 0.08846880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, IDEX, Tidex, Cobinhood, OKEx, Gate.io, Token Store, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Coinrail, Liqui, Qryptos, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Binance, EtherDelta, BitFlip, YoBit, Gatecoin and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.