Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Ubiq has traded 30.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $69.47 million and $406,360.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.74 or 0.00021252 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,269.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $607.14 or 0.07429160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $942.59 or 0.11533800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.05 or 0.01970650 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $214.13 or 0.02620160 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00209040 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00112730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.00832156 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.67 or 0.03042750 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.