Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $74.61 million and approximately $301,623.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 29.9% lower against the dollar. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for about $1.87 or 0.00021433 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,782.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.79 or 0.07576290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,013.17 or 0.11634200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.19 or 0.02700670 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00213802 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00868972 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.25 or 0.03206570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.