Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Unobtanium has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for $149.43 or 0.01725670 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and C-CEX. Unobtanium has a market cap of $29.64 million and approximately $19,884.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,736.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,001.42 or 0.11531600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00029006 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00180147 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021622 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021251 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002506 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004221 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011264 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.