UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. UTRUST has a market cap of $43.19 million and $1.96 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001743 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.