VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. VeChain has a market capitalization of $1.93 billion and $104.83 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, VeChain has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One VeChain coin can now be bought for $3.93 or 0.00047329 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, BigONE and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00864305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00110172 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00193367 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $753.76 or 0.09074350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, COSS, Gate.io, Binance, Kucoin, Lbank, Liqui, Qryptos, Huobi and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy VeChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.