VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. During the last week, VeChain has traded down 10.7% against the dollar. One VeChain coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, COSS, EtherDelta and Liqui. VeChain has a total market capitalization of $1.98 billion and approximately $108.64 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $770.37 or 0.08875610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, HitBTC, BigONE, Qryptos, COSS, Kucoin, Lbank and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.