Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0322 or 0.00000388 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Verge has a total market cap of $473.62 million and $8.69 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Verge has traded down 24.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.43 or 0.01967530 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004718 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007353 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016556 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 44.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004221 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00029404 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001159 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, SouthXchange, Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Coinhouse, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.