VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $21.83 million and $367,220.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00008104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Livecoin and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded down 27.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $76.65 or 0.00878474 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002027 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00095209 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028781 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007305 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinEgg and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.