Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. Verify has a total market cap of $3.91 million and $10,480.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verify token can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003628 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. During the last week, Verify has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.