Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for $142.86 or 0.01636590 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Token Store, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Veritaseum has a market cap of $290.95 million and $417,153.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 25.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox, Token Store and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.