Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 22.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for $2.47 or 0.00028375 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and CryptoBridge. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $106.90 million and approximately $1.86 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,757.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.67 or 0.07563640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,014.25 or 0.11664600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.72 or 0.01917400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.18 or 0.02704760 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00213225 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00114532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $75.51 or 0.00868433 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.03 or 0.03209070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, Bleutrade, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange and Coingi. It is not presently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.