Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $1.63 or 0.00018896 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Coinroom. Viacoin has a market capitalization of $37.51 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 50.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.62 or 0.01926890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005085 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007433 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016929 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 64.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004271 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031443 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.