VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, VIBE has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar. One VIBE token can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002754 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. VIBE has a market capitalization of $45.01 million and approximately $898,711.00 worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIBE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.