Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Viberate has a market cap of $28.06 million and approximately $3.29 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Viberate has traded down 27.6% against the US dollar. One Viberate token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00001931 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.