Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001621 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. Voxels has a total market cap of $29.71 million and approximately $10.09 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Voxels has traded 1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.01938670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007467 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 61.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029125 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001013 BTC.
Voxels Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.