WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. One WaBi token can currently be bought for approximately $0.92 or 0.00010571 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. WaBi has a market cap of $41.65 million and $927,340.00 worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.34 or 0.00899544 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00111645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00193631 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.