Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Walton has a total market capitalization of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Walton token can currently be purchased for approximately $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, COSS, Coinnest and EtherDelta. In the last week, Walton has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $775.04 or 0.08888060 BTC.
Walton Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, COSS, Binance, HitBTC, Allcoin, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Coinrail and Coinnest. It is not possible to buy Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Walton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.