Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Waltonchain token can currently be bought for $13.24 or 0.00163560 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, COSS and Allcoin. During the last week, Waltonchain has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar. Waltonchain has a market cap of $329.74 million and $6.97 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Allcoin, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Coinnest, COSS, Coinlink, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.