Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for about $14.50 or 0.00166143 BTC on major exchanges including Coinlink, Coinnest, Kucoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 31% lower against the dollar. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $361.09 million and $4.66 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, HitBTC, Binance, COSS, OKEx, Coinnest, EtherDelta, Allcoin, Kucoin and Coinlink. It is not currently possible to buy Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.