Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $15.38 million and $48,766.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Community Token coin can now be bought for approximately $1.54 or 0.00018297 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, Cryptomate and Livecoin. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Cryptomate, YoBit, Binance, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Kuna, Gate.io, Bitcoin Indonesia, Tidex, Exrates, Bittrex, COSS, Liqui, Exmo and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.