Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Waves has a market capitalization of $502.81 million and $22.29 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for $5.03 or 0.00060656 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, COSS and Bittrex. Over the last week, Waves has traded down 18% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00143503 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.43 or 0.00198186 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00122101 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00272295 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003158 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048352 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Bittrex, Kuna, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, COSS, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liqui, Tidex, Binance, Exrates, Cryptomate and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.