Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Waves has a market cap of $539.30 million and approximately $23.84 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Waves has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can currently be bought for $5.39 or 0.00062134 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Tidex, Liqui and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.12 or 0.00151109 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00201850 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001756 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00124861 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00282347 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00051787 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Coinrail, OpenLedger DEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit, Liqui, Gate.io, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia, COSS, Cryptomate, Binance, Kuna, Exrates, Livecoin, HitBTC and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.