Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded down 12.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. Xenon has a market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $129.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Xenon has traded down 26.2% against the US dollar. One Xenon token can now be bought for approximately $0.0185 or 0.00000212 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.35 or 0.00887218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00109848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00194958 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Xenon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xenon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.