Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 16.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Xios coin can now be bought for $0.0996 or 0.00001199 BTC on major exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and YoBit. During the last seven days, Xios has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. Xios has a market cap of $214,131.00 and $458.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.71 or 0.00885217 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007759 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002013 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004446 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is not presently possible to purchase Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.