XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, XTRABYTES has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001266 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and YoBit. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $47.34 million and $100,367.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00145002 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00030849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.