ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, ZCoin has traded 16.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZCoin has a total market cap of $169.77 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCoin coin can currently be purchased for $39.45 or 0.00455347 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX, CoinExchange, AEX and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,739.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.32 or 0.07586570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,009.59 or 0.11652300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.67 or 0.02696900 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00213191 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115751 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.30 or 0.00869067 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $277.94 or 0.03207910 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, AEX, TDAX, LiteBit.eu, Binance and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.