ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. ZCoin has a market cap of $154.47 million and $1.35 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZCoin has traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for about $35.88 or 0.00441566 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, BX Thailand and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,186.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $598.92 or 0.07371370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $938.50 or 0.11550900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.66 or 0.02605110 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00205202 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.00834096 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.89 or 0.03063340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, AEX, BX Thailand, Bitcoin Indonesia, TDAX, Cryptopia, Binance, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.